Benefits from using WebSocket SDK
What are the benefits of using the WebSocket SDK?
Our WebSocket SDK providing you many benefits like:
(1) you don't need to waste time on the development of the protocol, testing and maintaining that code in the future in case of bugs or future changes
(2) SDK has correct protocol implementation which is in 100% covered with the unit tests
(3) reconnections, heartbeats, and errors are detected handled inside the library silently (if you want to log them there is event handler)
(4) zero allocation JSON parsing => minimal CPU usage
(5) best practices applied
(6) optimal handling of the messages received; messages are placed on the queue from which they are parsed and pushed by another thread to prevent TCP backpressure.