The number of items in the response is limited to the value of the `limit` parameter. The default value of this parameter is 100, if not provided.
Articles in this section
- REST API Requests Limits
- Invalid API Key error for the newly purchased key.
- REST API empty array/collection response and 550 error explained.
- Was my free API Key banned/blocked?
- Did CoinAPI provide images of the cryptocurrencies?
- How to avoid losing the messages or delay on the WebSocket?
- How far back the historical data is available?
- How full order book stream works?
- How to be notified about the issues/incidents?
- How stable the API is?