Real-time streaming protocols (WebSocket and FIX) are restricted by the data types available and a maximum number of connections/sessions that can be established concurrently. More information about the specific limits on each plan you can find at our Pricing page.
Articles in this section
- Geographic locations and the latency.
- Certificate validation failed when trying connect to the API
- What protocols can I use to access CoinAPI?
- What languages do you support?
- Where can I find examples and SDK source codes for API?
- Where can I find API documentation?
- How are exchange rates calculated?
- Did your API support trading (buy/sell) operations?
- What are the restrictions on usage of real-time protocols?
- What happens if I exceed my plan’s REST API daily request limit?