CoinAPI is a platform which provides fast, reliable, and unified API to access real-time or historical data from cryptocurrency markets. We are integrating all cryptocurrency exchanges, and deliver acquired data in both raw or preprocessed forms to our customers using a single, simple API.
Articles in this section
- How trade volume is calculated?
- How I can set custom timezone in the data?
- REST API Requests Limits
- Invalid API Key error for the newly purchased key.
- REST API empty array/collection response and 550 error explained.
- Was my free API Key banned/blocked?
- Did CoinAPI provide images of the cryptocurrencies?
- How to avoid losing the messages or delay on the WebSocket?
- How far back the historical data is available?
- How full order book stream works?