If your plan is subject to the hard limit on REST API, then you will get an HTTP 429 response status code along with an error message if you exceed your daily limit. For the soft-limited agreements if you exceed your limit on a regular basis, then we will contact you and kindly ask you to upgrade.
Articles in this section
- Certificate validation failed when trying connect to the API
- What protocols can I use to access CoinAPI?
- What languages do you support?
- Where can I find examples and SDK source codes for API?
- Where can I find API documentation?
- How are exchange rates calculated?
- Did your API support trading (buy/sell) operations?
- What are the restrictions on usage of real-time protocols?
- What happens if I exceed my plan’s REST API daily request limit?
- What is counted as a request on the REST API?