Our infrastructure is designed to deliver data with the shortest possible network path between you and the exchange. This means that when you establish a connection from North America to CoinAPI, you will receive data from North America collocated exchanges without your network path leaving the continent. Simultaneously, you will receive data from other exchanges via a shorter off-shore path.
Articles in this section
- How to avoid losing the messages or delay on the WebSocket?
- How far back the historical data is available?
- How full order book stream works?
- How to be notified about the issues/incidents?
- How stable the API is?
- Can I use it as payment gateway?
- Can I use the API to show graphs and tables?
- How to check historical API usage?
- Can I get the XML or CSV instead of the JSON output format?
- How to get more than 100 items in response?