Our infrastructure is designed to deliver data with the shortest possible network path between you and the exchange. This means that when you establish a connection from North America to CoinAPI, you will receive data from North America collocated exchanges without your network path leaving the continent. Simultaneously, you will receive data from other exchanges via a shorter off-shore path.
Articles in this section
- How trade volume is calculated?
- How I can set custom timezone in the data?
- REST API Requests Limits
- Invalid API Key error for the newly purchased key.
- REST API empty array/collection response and 550 error explained.
- Was my free API Key banned/blocked?
- Did CoinAPI provide images of the cryptocurrencies?
- How to avoid losing the messages or delay on the WebSocket?
- How far back the historical data is available?
- How full order book stream works?