A request is deemed to be a single one if the limit query parameter on the endpoint isn’t available, or isn’t used. Otherwise — if the limit query parameter is available and is used — then each of the 100 data points returned in the response is counted as one request.
Articles in this section
- Certificate validation failed when trying connect to the API
- What protocols can I use to access CoinAPI?
- What languages do you support?
- Where can I find examples and SDK source codes for API?
- Where can I find API documentation?
- How are exchange rates calculated?
- Did your API support trading (buy/sell) operations?
- What are the restrictions on usage of real-time protocols?
- What happens if I exceed my plan’s REST API daily request limit?
- What is counted as a request on the REST API?